- Registration form should be obtained from the school office during the school hours.
- The school Office will give you the correct day, date and time for written entrance test. This test will be conducted in English, Nepali/ Hindi, Mathematics and science as per the decision of examination committee.
- Successful candidates’ name will be informed after the declaration of results.
- Candidates who have passed the written test will be called for an interview. During the interview, candidate should be accompanied with the parents/guardians. The school Office will furnish the interview date and time.
- After the completion of aforementioned formalities, the students can be admitted on the submission of the following documents.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Child's Progress Report Card of the recently passed grade
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Two passport size photographs of Child and One passport size photograph of Father and Mother
- Copies of Parents' Citizenship certificates/passport for foreign national with valid visa
- Parents will be given the total amount payable and then bank’s name by the Account Department.
For Class Nursery to Class IX : April 1 to April 19 of every academic session.
For Class XI : May 15 to last week of June of every academic session